SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Get found online.
Ranking organically at the top of search engine results pages is a highly competitive and potentially lucrative endeavour for businesses.
Historically, SEO professionals focused on link building and keyword optimization to boost search rankings. However, SEO, now more than ever, is about creating content and websites that users love and are willing to share.
Our services focus on providing value, answering questions and producing quality content that helps you get found. We provide support in the following areas:
- Content marketing
- Keyword analysis
- Landing page and lead form integration
- Link building
- On- and off-page optimization
- Paid search
- Site analytics review, reporting and analysis
- Social media
- Website copywriting, design and usability
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Connect where audiences gather.
Social media is more than sharing your content and building reach; it is an essential channel for increasing brand awareness, generating leads, nurturing prospects, connecting with peers and engaging customers.
ICAFT first identifies the social networks most relevant to your audiences. We then allocate resources to continually listen and engage. Our consultants use social media marketing to:
- Build stronger connections among your employees, colleagues and peers.
- Connect with your existing customers in a more personal way.
- Connect with and nurture leads as part of the sales cycle.
- Engage with influencers.
- Monitor mentions about your organization, leaders and competitors.
- Enable audiences to act as brand ambassadors.
- Share original content, including blog posts, ebooks, case studies and videos.
- Raise your brands profile within the industry.
- Stay on top of industry trends and news.
PAID MEDIAÂ MANAGEMENT
Enhance inbound efforts with paid programs.
Pair inbound strategies with paid media to meet high-growth goals and expand reach.
Today’s digital advertising options allow you to be more targeted than ever in your paid programs effectively targeting your audiences, building your lead database and measuring return on investment of ad spend.
Our consultants deliver setup and management of:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Social network advertising
Excel at building, reaching and influencing email audiences.
Marketing success is contingent on proprietary audience development, specifically the size and quality of your opt-in email database.
I CRAFT professionals possess a deep understanding of buyer personas and the customer journey. Our team is trained to:
- Segment and manage audience lists.
- Develop personalized content.
- Run automated email campaigns.
- Provide insight into performance reports.
- Proactively stay in front of audiences with relevant messages.
- Continually adapt activities to meet business goals.
Turn data into intelligence, and intelligence into action.
There is a growing need to demonstrate marketing ROI and understand consumers behavior through the context of their actions.
At I CRAFT, we are obsessive about measurement and performance. Our professionals have strong analytical skills, specifically the ability toÂ interpret website and marketing data, gauge campaign performance and clearly communicate results.
Using analytics technologies, like Google Analytics and Tableau, we uncover actionable intelligence that can improve strategies, better target messaging, and drive bottom-line growth.Â In addition to real-time monitoring, I CRAFT deliversÂ monthly Campaign Scorecards to all campaign clients with full updates on marketing activities, results, action plans and updated campaign strategy.
Create content that audiences crave.
Brands have become storytellers, competing for the hearts and minds of consumers. Modern marketers create multimedia content to attract and engage audiences, and use the context of consumer behavior to create personalized brand experiences.
Our copywriters use a blend of technical and creative writing skills to engage audiences with meaningful content. They understand the role of their writing in driving business results across the entire customer journey, and are able to analyze and adapt content based on performance.
We produce and execute programs in the following areas:
- Content strategy
- Copywriting articles, blogs, case studies, ebooks, Enewsletters, white papers, press releases, video,email websites/microsites and more
Align marketing with business goals.
Strategy involves three phases evaluating past performance, industry opportunities and potential roadblocks establishing goals, audiences and activities; and executing and measuring campaigns.
We take an integrated marketing approach that balances campaigns across channels to align with your business and marketing goals. Recommendations are based on a thorough discovery process, in which we deep dive into your industry and company to identify strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats.
Our consultants then help you set the foundation for successful campaigns, while capitalizing on present opportunities for early wins.
Build relationships and enhance communications.
PR encompasses any activity, online or offline, designed to improve communications and build relationships. This includes, but is not limited to, analyst, blogger, community, employee and media relations; crisis communications; and public speaking.
Here is a sample of the activities our team uses to drive performance:
- Leverage original content, including case studies, white papers and ebooks, to generate media coverage.
- Monitor placements and mentions of the brand and organization leaders.
- Nurture relationships with writers, editors, bloggers and analysts.
- Pursue editorial opportunities in media outlets.
- Place byline articles and guest blog posts.
- Secure speaking engagements and industry awards.